Can I Apply For a LendingPoint Loan?
6 Easy Questions To Help You Decide
- Am I at least 18 years of age?
- Can I provide a government issued photo ID?
- Do I have a social security number?
- Do I have a minimum annual income of $25,000 (from employment, retirement or some other source)?
- Do I have a verifiable personal bank account in my name?
- Am I interested in a personal loan of $3,500 up to $25,000?
If you answered YES to these questions, let us see if we can help you rewrite your credit story.